Now for Sale: Infant Edition: How to Survive the First Year
Buy it today for $9.99!
Wish your baby came with a manual? Here it is. A day-by-day guide to surviving the craziest year of your life - your first child's first year.
You can learn from our hands on experience of being first-time parents. It's the next best thing to going on a dry run at having a baby.
From day 1 to day 365, you'll find answers to real questions that you thought there wasn't an answer to or were afraid to ask:
- How do you eliminate a nighttime feeding
- What should you do if your baby has a fever?
- How do you raise a smart baby?
- Should you breastfeed when you're sick?
- What should you be feeding your baby as they grow?
- What do you do with a picky eater?
- How do you help your baby sleep through the night?
- What are the symptoms and remedies to common sicknesses like ear infections, the flu, pneumonia?
- Is it O.K. to switch brands of baby formula?
- Plus the answers to many, many more typical parenting questions
You'll find the answers to all these and more, based off my experience, inside.
You can read a tip every day and discover something new as your baby grows, or you can read them all while you're waiting for junior to arrive.
Makes a great gift for moms and dads expecting for the first time!