Friday, February 16, 2007

Day 361 - Track Your Baby's Growth Visually

Today's first time parenting tip - Track your baby's growth with yearly pictures and an object

Want to track your baby's growth, but don't want to mark up the doors in your house? Try what my wife and I are planning on doing.

Every year, we'll take a picture. The idea is that he'll be wearing the same kind of clothes (I think we both like jeans and a plain, red shirt). In the picture we're also going to have some kind of object that will show how much he's grown.

I want to do a ball. My wife wants to do an adult sized belt (He'll wear the belt and it'll be ridiculously large until he's 10 or 11).

After you do this you'll have a great record of how your baby grew and changed his appearance over the years. And they'll love looking at it in the end to see how far they've come.

, ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home