Monday, April 03, 2006

Day 42 - Listen in on your Baby

Today's Tip - The Summer Infant 2.4 gHz baby monitor is great for listening to your infant

While you may sleep whenever the baby sleeps initially, there will come a day where he's down in his crib and you need to be elsewhere. We bought The Summer Infant 2.4 gHz baby monitor and we absolutely love it. It switches to a clear channel automatically, which is nice since the first monitor we had picked up our neighbors as clear as day. And it's powerful, I can go anywhere in my yard and still get reception.



, ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been searching the net for some info on behavioral problems in children. I checked out this site on behavioral problems in children but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. And then I came across your site. Cool blog! Kept me distracted for a good while! (always nice to get a bit of distraciton from the real work!) Like most parents I often wonder if I am going about things the right way, so it is nice to get other people's perspectives on things. Not sure I agreed with everything you said, but it got me thinking anyway. So, thanks for giving my brain a bit of a workout! Jane

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home