Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Day 57 - Out of Control

Today's Tip - Stay on top of your baby's fits and they're bound to be less intense

The past few days our son has gotten himself worked up into some pretty hellish fits - his face turns beet red and he's crying so hard he can barely breath. Then I realized that we weren't attending to his needs quick enough. He'd get sort of upset, not come down from it, get a little more upset, and so on and so forth. Today I tried distracting him when he stuck out that bottom lip and making sure I was on top of the diaper/feeding/pacifier trifecta. I tried to make sure he never cried for more than a few seconds. By the time the height of his fit should have been hitting, he was napping like a log. Hopefully I've hit on something and I didn't just get lucky.

,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home