Thursday, May 04, 2006

Day 73 - Get your mothers day shopping done early

Today's Tip - Plan ahead for mother's day, and get the first one right

Gift shopping isn't as easy as it used to be. Now that my wife is home and doesn't want me to spend money on her for mother's day (or her birthday, which is a few days before) I have to be careful about when I go look for a gift. Since it's the first mother's day for her, I think its important, and I want it to be a suprise. I suggest you do the same, first time dads.

, , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Steele said...

Any ideas for a Mother's day gifts for 1st time mothers that don't want a big gift?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Jeff Pfaller said...

The best "non-monetary gift" would be time to herself. Probably all depends on her interests, but you could arrange a romantic night out, a massage or facial at a spa or a picnic. Breakfast in bed is a surefire winner, and you can't go wrong with flowers.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its my first mother's day, too. Instead of a gift, or the spa (which, would be nice!), my husband and I decided t pool our "gift" money for a weekend away. Time to just be a couple is the greatest gift!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home