Monday, May 08, 2006

Day 77 - What's cooler than being cool?

Today's Tip - In addition to making sure milk isn't too hot, make sure milk isn't too cold

My son was having none of it when I tried to feed him a bottle straight from the cooler. I had met my wife at her soccer game, and since there was no microwave in sight and her milk was in a little cooler tote, I foolsihly tried to have him eat milk at a temperature he wasn't used to. After struggling with it for a few minutes, I trekked across two fields and into the public bathroom, where I warmed up the bottle under running water just enough so that he'd eat it.



, , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We pack a thermos with hot water for just such occasions...

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my son likes his bottles cold. In the beginning i warmed his bottles under warm water but my hubby gave him bottles straight out of the fridge. After a while he prefered them icy cold.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Jeff Pfaller said...

I guess it all depends on what he prefers!

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home