Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back in the Game

Well, it's been awhile since I posted. That's because the past few weeks have been a flurry of activity - My wife, son and I moved to Chicago so I could take a new job.

Needless to say, between getting our house in Michigan ready to sell (anyone want to buy?), moving to Chicago, getting a new apartment, finding a new day care, pediatrician and dealing with fitting into the new office, and not to mention having intermittent internet access, I've sort of let the parenting blog slip.

I'll be attempting to get it back up to speed over the next few weeks, so bear with. Lots has happened since posting last, learning to crawl, stand, clap, etc. etc.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

hi jef, glad to see you online again,
so you alreay moved to chicago now! and how about the job in chicago, you already have, aren't you?
anyway..
congratulation, hope you can find better live in chicago

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home