Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 85 - Enjoy it while you've got it

Today's Tip - Enjoy every moment with your baby, time goes by quick

My wife is starting to work again next week, and the closeness of her start date has made her even more appreciative of the time at home she has with him all day. And last night we looked back at his hospital pictures - already he's grown up and changed quite a bit. Even though some phases might seem tough, enjoy them as much as possible. You'll find yourself wishing for the days when they were completely dependent on you and learning everything for the first time.

, ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Drimmie said...

Hi Jef, I'm sorry for posting this in a comment, but I couldn't find another means of contact.

It looks like your RSS feed updated to only provide partial entries. If that was intentional, cool, but I figured I'd give you a heads up just in case.

Thanks for the blog, it's very good.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home