Thursday, January 25, 2007

Day 339 - Use a Sippy Cup with A Screw Cap

Today's first time parenting tip - Get a sippy cup with a screw cap

Maybe they make better sippy cups with snap on lids than the ones we just bought. But this was my experience with them.

I filled the cup up with formula. I took extra care to make sure the cap was on tight, knowing that my son would drop it and squeeze it and turn it upside down. Everything seemed fine. Then I handed it to my son and the top came right off and milk spilled everywhere.

Lesson learned. We went right out and got ones with screw on tops. Anyone else out there know of a good sippy cup with a snap on lid?


, , , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Stressed Out and Happy said...

Tupperware makes a very good sippy lid. They aren't spill proof, but the lid doesn't come off and the child has to shake the cup upside down to get it to really come out. My boys are pros at that.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home