Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Day 86 - How to Deal with Baby Acne

Today's Tip - Keep your baby's skin moisturized with a mild, unscented lotion like Vaseline or baby lotion to help with baby acne

If you notice little pimples, usually on your baby's face, don't go out and buy tons of clearasil just yet. Most infants usually develop it in the first few months or so and it can come or go without warning. If your baby has sensitive skin, try a special lotion like Lubriderm for just such a case. If it doesn't have any effect, have your pediatrician check it out to make sure it isn't anything more serious.

, , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt Phillips ComputerMillions.com said...

I've assembled the most complete Acne resource on the web. If you are looking for anything remotely connected with Acne, you will want to bookmark the resources I've assembled. For me it was finally realizing their are things I could do to control my Acne. This is my gift back for what I found during my research. best acne products best acne products

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home